- Entry and mine tour Sovereign Hill
- Winter Wonderlight Projection Show during July
- Raspberry drops
- Souvenir Gift!!
- Friendly and informative driver/guide
- Nostalgic journey to Victoria`s goldfields and interactive visit to Sovereign Hill, Australia`s foremost outdoor museum
- Pan of gold and hopefully strike it lucky!
- Immerse yourself in the story of Mr Smith and hear his 'rags of riches' story *(Not during the month of July)
- Venture underground on a mine tour
- Visit the quaint village of Daylesford and browse the local art scene
- Relax and unwind at Trentham Falls, Victoria`s highest single-drop waterfall (Seasonal)
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
Our tour departs at 8.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and concludes at the Bunyip Tours Office - 570 Flinders Street between 5 pm - 5.30 pm .
During the month of July the tour will depart at 11am and returns back into the city at 8pm