1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
Great Ocean Road Tours | 1 Day Classic Great Ocean Road Tour
- Adult rates AUD $135.00 AUD $126.00 Per person
- Children rates AUD $95.00 AUD $92.00 Per person
- Privilege program/ Discount code availabe
* Please note that this rate does not include the additional product and service
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many.
You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Stop at some of the seaside holiday villages and look out for the local wildlife, including Koalas, King Parrots and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos.
Take in the cook climate rainforests as you travel through the Otway Ranges before coming to Cape Otway where you can climb mainland Australia's oldest lighthouse.
To give you strength to climb to the top tuck into an authentic Aussie barbecue on the lawns outside the historic lighthouse keepers quarters.
This will be a day you will remember forever.
You Should Bring (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Sancks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting )
Our tour departs between 7.15am-7.30am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30pm
-Only small carry bags on one day tours
-For children 4 to 12 years of age child rates apply
-Luggage restrictions: small hand luggage max 5kgs
-Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned vehicles (Range in size from 13-27seats)
-WIFI is available on selected tours and vehicles. Please note we will do our best to make this available to you whenever and wherever possible, however it is not guaranteed
-Audio Language translations are available on this tour
-No refund and amendment will be made once a purchase is made as this package / product is for promotion only.
-During peak times Parks VIC may close Gibsons Beach from time to time due to due safety concerns posed by excessive crowds
-PLEASE NOTE on Christmas Day our itinerary is slightly altered and will NOT visit Cape Otway Lighthouse and will also provide a picnic lunch
1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
6379 Views | 673 Booked
- Beach stop on long golden surf beach with glourious views
- Coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay Iconic Cape otway Lighthouse Dominates Towering cliffs where Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean collide. Learn the ancient history of the Aboriginal owners, the Gadubanud people.
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Aussie lunch provided
- Rainforest Experience-Take in the Iuscious green surrounds of Otway Rangers rainforests and some of Australia's tallest eucalyptus trees
- Step down to the beach at Gibson's Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge the history of the cruel Shipwreck Coast unforlds on a stroll along this historic beach
- World famous 12 Apostles-This is what you've been waiting for ! You'll be dwarded by the soaring cliffs and the mysterious limestone towers that were created by erosion of the cliffs
- All park entrance fees
- Aussie lunch (sausage and salad)
- Friendly and informative tour guide
MAKE SURE YOUR GREAT OCEAN ROAD EXPERIENCE IS EPIC!
Hot to use voucher
Present G Trip Express (www.gitpackage.com) printed voucher to the driver
570 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000