1 Day Phillip Island Ultimate Tour
Phillip Island | 1 Day Phillip Island Ultimate Tour
- Adult rates AUD $145.00 AUD $130.00 Per person
- Children rates AUD $105.00 AUD $95.00 Per person
- Privilege program/ Discount code availabe
* Please note that this rate does not include the additional product and service
A trip to Phillip Island will be a day to remember and our Ultimate Eco Tour is nothing short of unforgettable.
Along the way you will meet some of Australia’s favourite animals. At our first stop, Moonlit Sanctuary, you can cuddle a koala (fee applicable), hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, see wombats and Tassie devils. Enjoy lunch overlooking a billabong teeming with waterbirds before we make tracks to the historic Churchill Island.
Down at Churchill Island take time to wander about the gardens surrounding the historic Amess House. Learn about the significance of this small island and the history of Victoria. Head over to the farm yards where you’ll get to see stockwhip cracking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action (time permitting).
Once on Phillip Island we’ll take you to the Koala Conservation Centre where you’ll get up close to koalas in their natural environment. Here there are boardwalks that get you up into the treetops, giving you the best opportunity to grab some great photos of these secretive animals.
Next we head over to the home of the Little Penguins, Summerland Peninsula, but before we meet the stars of the show we’ll take a break at the Nobbies Centre. Here you might get a sneak preview of the penguins, whilst enjoying the spectacular views over Bass Strait.
Last but certainly not least is the world famous Penguin Parade. Here you’ll see hundreds of Little Penguins come ashore just after sunset, make their way across the beach and up into the sand dunes to their burrows. A natural wonder, this is something you will never forget.
-Only small carry bags on one day tours
-For children 4 to 12 years of age child rates apply
-Luggage restrictions: small hand luggage max 5kgs
-Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned vehicles (Range in size from 13-27seats)
-WIFI is available on selected tours and vehicles. Please note we will do our best to make this available to you whenever and wherever possible, however it is not guaranteed
-Audio Language translations are available on this tour
-No refund and amendment will be made once a purchase is made as this package / product is for promotion only.
1 Day Phillip Island Ultimate Tour
7585 Views | 531 Booked
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & much more
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own experience)
- Churchill Island - Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes (time permitting)
- See the Nobbies Centre
- Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative guide
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- BBQ lunch provided (Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
- Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings)
Seasonal Departure Times: Season 1: 11am 01.04.19 - 06.04.19
Season 2: 10am 07.04.19 - 05.10.19
Season 3: 11am 06.10.19 - 31.03.20
How to use voucher
Present G Trip Express (www.gitpackage.com) printed voucher to the driver.
570 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000